Thursday 5 February 2015

My Holiday

In my  holiday with my family i went to sylvia park at 3.00pm.  i went to the cinemas  
and saw Big Hero 6 Also my aunt brought Nike Running shoes and i had  Popcorn.

And a new SKATEBOARD TRICK its called varial Kickflip. And at christmas i got $250
Dollars and i brought COD Advanced Warfare Also i got a nerf gun its called a

STAMPEDE cS-6 and i played Black ops 2. The reason i went is because my aunty said lets go to sylvia park for your christmas because she came back from doha
So at Sylvia Park me and my aunty were walking along the path then we saw a

massage spot they had so much massage things we sat on the chair and it was so comfortable i wanted to buy one but it was $500!. Big hero 6 was sad at the end because he had to let baymax go in a portal to save professor callahans daughter but then he made another baymax but at the start they fighted with a guy in a kabuki mask and he killed his brother in the fire Tadashi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.