Thursday 26 March 2015

Camp Recount 2015

I had such a great camp! I was excited that Ajani was my tent buddy. We were so happy. Everyday we got up at 7.00 O'clock. We had divine tasting breakfast, like spaghetti, cereal, milo and toast.


My team was the True crew. We worked awesomely as a team and this was on our field at Pt England School, this was last week on Wednesday, Also at 3.30 Everyday We went to the swimming pools to have a swim and a shower after our camp team leaders were Lomio!, Presayus! , Further on our camp Teacher was “Mr Baxindine”.

My favorite activities were Kayaking and the “Kill ZoNe” The teachers call it Top Town Mr Jacobsen called it Kill ZoNe.  You put down a board and you walk on it and try to not fall off you need to get to your base as quick as possible then you throw water bombs and we did


  Screenshot 2015-03-19 at 09.56.10.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.