Tuesday 2 May 2017

The Fate of My Holiday

In the holidays I had a lot of fun I hanged out with my cousins and spent time with my family. I also went to the movies with my cousins to watch The Fate Of The Furious at the late night session that was really cool! it was about Dom who betrayed his family for Elena to do work for her and steal the EMP. It was the biggest problem for Doms family they needed to get the EMP before anyone did. But before Dom betrayed his family when they stole the EMP from the army base Dom smashed into Lukes car and stole the EMP for Elena. (I don't want to ruin the rest of the movie for the viewers).

Then I went up to Leigh with my other cousins for the day we went down to the beach for a swim , the waves were huge! the water was cold and nice. It was a super long drive! it was like an hour because of the traffic!.

I also stayed home and played games all day!. My mum brought me a new gaming monitor for my setup! I was so happy when I got it!. But I didn't really do much in the holidays because I felt like sleeping all day! I was lazy.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.