Tuesday 28 July 2015

Holiday Recount Term 3 2015

In the holidays I went to Rocket Ropes i was so excited! with my mates and we had so much fun. This is about zip lines and when I go down I'm like a fireball! I go so fast that you hit the end hard but it has paddings. And also you climb as well, as you climb it gets wobbly because it's like an obstacle course.

When we got there the demonstrator showed us how to set it up we had so much
fun the ropes are so big you have obstacle course of 3 levels they get higher and higher the gear that we used was like the rock climbers gear as we did it we started to feel like that we were going to fall off the boards of we were shaking! but it was fun though and at the last obstacle it was so high! i finished it then we headed back home and had wonderful dinner.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.